flat curved pry bar for hub cap

miscellaneous images

This is the wide and flat, curved pry bar with the rubber coating on the curved end, that I keep in my truck to pop off my hubcaps in case I have a flat out and about somewhere.

I found it at a hardware store.

I took these photos as a new, old chevy truck person was asking about how the caps come off. Which, the answer is the original jack/lug wrench has a tapered end on there for the purpose… however, if you do not have that part, then one must improvise.


Originally Published : August 2016

miscellaneous images